Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
In compliance with the requirements for awareness pursuant to Art. 13 and Art. 14 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “Regulation 2016/679”), АS TERM EOOD (LTD) informs you herein about the activities implemented by us for personal data processing, the purposes which we process the same for, the measures we take for their protection, your rights and the manner for their realization.
- Data about the Data Controller and about contact with him.
АS TERM EOOD is the Controller of Personal Data processed at or on the occasion of the implementation of the scope of business of the Trading Company in the sphere of production of professional pizza ovens.
The address of АS TERM EOOD is the town of Asenovgrad, 5, Stoyan Dzhansazov Street. You may send your requests by mail or in person at this address. You may also send your requests at the following electronic address [email protected]
- Purposes and grounds for personal data processing, categories of data processed.
The Company processes personal data with the following purposes:
– Conclusion and execution of contracts;
– Assessment of the risks ensuing in working environment, consultations of the customers in connection with the rules for healthy and safe working conditions;
– Processing of current correspondence with persons;
– Protection of the rights and the interests of the Data Controller;
– Selection and career development of personnel, fulfillment of the obligations under the labor legislation;
– provision of information to state authorities and officials, which the Data Controller is obligated by law to provide information about;
– Preparation and sending invoices for the supplies to the Data Controller;
When the Company processes data on the grounds of the consent of the data subject, the personal data shall be processed solely if the persons freely, in an informed manner and unambiguously stated their consent about the processing.
The data processing shall be made for the specific and precisely determined by the law purposes when the data are processed in conformity with the law and bona fide and may not be processed additionally in a manner incompatible with these purposes.
- Categories of data recipients beyond the Data Controller
The Company shall not disclose personal data to third parties and recipients except with legal grounds for the receipt of the data or if the data are accessible to all due to their inclusion in a public register.
Beyond the events of the popularity of the data included in a public register, recipients of data in conformity with the specific case may be the following, to wit: state authorities and bodies which were assigned the task to perform public functions within the framework of their powers (the National Revenue Agency, the National Social Security Institute, the Ministry of Interior, municipal administrations and others of the kind); banks for the needs of payments effected; courier companies and post office operators – for the needs of keeping correspondence with the natural persons – data subjects.
- Term for data storage.
The Company shall process data for a period with minimal duration in conformity with the purposes for processing and the anticipated in the effective legislation in compliance with the principle for restriction of the storage.
The personal data processed shall be stored for a term of between 2 months and 50 years, in conformity with the kind of the data determining the legal obligation for the processing, inclusive of their storage.
The personal data contained in official documents for assets of the Company shall be stored termless.
- Rights of the natural persons – data subjects.
The measures taken for personal data protection in compliance with the requirements of Regulation 2016/679 are directed at the provision of the rights of the subjects whose personal data are processed, to wit:
– Right of access;
– Right to rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data;
– Right to erasure (the right to be forgotten), if the conditions of Art. 17 of Regulation 2016/679 are applicable;
– Right to restriction of processing;
– Right to data portability, if the conditions for pursuant to Art. 20 of Regulation 2016/679 are available at hand;
– Right to object, if the conditions of Art. 21 of Regulation 2016/679 are available at hand.
– Right of the data subject not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
You may exercise the rights mentioned hereinabove through a request sent to the Company (in writing or in an electronic manner), which you should indicate your specific request in, individualizing your request and the data it refers to, to a sufficient degree. The request should be signed and sent to the addresses of AS TERM EOOD indicated hereinabove.
- Right of an appeal to the Commission for Personal Data Protection or to the Court
If you are of the opinion that your rights under Regulation 2016/679 are infringed, you may submit an appeal to the Commission for Personal Data Protection or to the Administrative Court – Sofia-City.
- Transfer of personal data in third countries or international organizations.
The Company does not transfer the personal data processed in third states or international organizations.
- Introduced by the Company personal data protection measures.
Measures for efficient protection of the personal data processed and possibility for the exercise of the rights of the data subjects anticipated in REGULATION 2016/679 are introduced by the Internal Rules of the Company.
АS TERM EOOD