- General provisions
1.1. These General Terms shall regulate the contractual relationships between the owner of web site www.astermforni.com – AS TERM EOOD (LTD), hereinafter referred to as the Provider and the consumers, hereinafter referred to as Users of the Service rendered by the Provider – information web site providing the User with gratuitous information about professional pizza ovens manufactured by AS TERM EOOD. The General Terms shall regulate the right of the Users to use free of charge for personal and non-commercial purposes the accessible through the web site gratuitous information services and resources with observation of these Terms.
1.2. Information about the Provider:
– Company: AS TERM EOOD (LTD)
– Headquarters and management address: town of Asenovgrad, 5, Stoyan Dzhansazov Street
– Address of exercise of the activity: town of Asenovgrad, 144, Tsar Ivan Asen II Street
– Data about correspondence: e-mail: [email protected] / Telephone: +359 331 462 42
– Entry into public registers: Commercial Register, UIC (Unified Identification Code): 115033320
– Registration under the Value Added Tax Act (VATA): BG115033320
– Supervisory authorities:
– Commission for Personal Data Protection: city of Sofia, 15, Ivan Evstatiev Geshov Blvd., Tel.: (02) 940 20 46, Fax: (02) 940 36 40, electronic address: [email protected], [email protected]; web site: www.cpdp.bg
– Commission for Consumer Protection: city of Sofia, 4A, Slaveykov Square, floors 3, 4 and 6, Tel.: 02 / 980 25 24, Fax: 02 / 988 42 18, hotline: 0700 111 22, web site: www.kzp.bg.
- Subject-matter of the Service
2.1. The Service rendered by the Provider to the Users shall represent a service of the information society within the meaning of the Electronic Commerce Act, to wit – an information web site providing the Users with gratuitous information about professional pizza ovens manufactured by AS TERM EOOD.
2.2. The Provider shall render and the Users shall use the Service in conformity with the parameters announced on the site of the Provider in Internet.
2.3. The Service shall be rendered by the Provider gratuitously.
2.4. The Service shall be rendered by the Provider without the need of registration.
2.5. The contents offered on the web site shall be for information purposes only. The Provider shall make all the efforts to present precise and topical information which he shall update in due time. The provided information, however, shall not represent an offer, a proposal or another kind of a binding proposal or an act of volition sent by the Provider to the Users or to third persons. To receive an offer, the Users should get in touch with the Provider at the presented telephones and electronic addresses.
- Rights and obligations of the Parties
3.1. Of the Provider:
– To render the Service. The work of the web site may be interrupted for a brief time due to maintenance, updating or technical improvements. The Provider shall not bear responsibility for faults, impossibility for realization of access or adverse conditions of use of the web site exceptionally owing to inappropriate equipment, violations in connection with the Provider of Internet services, with saturation of the Internet network and due to any other reason whatsoever. With a view to the enhancement of the quality of the service, making prophylactics, elimination of damages and other activities related to that, the Provider shall be entitled temporarily to limit or suspend the provision of the Service.
– The Provider shall make the needed efforts aimed at the web site not containing inaccuracies, errors or other defects. The Provider shall not guarantee for the accuracy of the information, the absence of errors and defects at any time.
– The Provider shall be entitled to include advertisements at his choice and hypertext links and shall not bear responsibility for their contents.
– The Provider shall take measures for protection of the personal data of the Users in conformity with the applicable legislation. The Provider shall accept and announce on its site Personal Data Protection Policy accessible at address: https://www.astermforni.com/privacy-policy
3.2. Of the Users:
– To use the Service bona fide and in conformity with designation.
– Not to use the Service in conflict with the applicable legislation.
– The Users shall provide independently the equipment for access to the Service and its management.
– Not to use the intellectual property of the Provider for commercial purposes.
– The Users shall agree to the Personal Data Protection Policy of the Provider. The Users shall agree that the Provider shall be entitled to process his personal data in conformity with his Personal Data Protection Policy.
- Intellectual property
4.1. The trademark, the signs and the design of the goods, the graphic interface of the site, the text part and everything provided with the Service shall represent intellectual property of the Provider.
4.2. The Users shall not be entitled to use these targets of intellectual property without the consent of the Provider.
4.3. The Users shall be entitled to send links to the site or send photographs of ovens to third persons with information purposes.
- Protection of the personal data and Cookies
5.1. The Provider shall take the due care for the collection, the processing and the storage of the personal data of the Users with strict observation of the provision of the Personal Data Protection Act, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), our Data Confidentiality Policy (Declaration) and the related Bulgarian and European legislation.
5.2. The Users shall confirm that they are informed about the identification of the Provider as Data Controller, the categories of personal data, which are processed, the grounds, the place, the purposes, the terms and the means of the processing of their personal data as well as about their rights in conformity with Arts. 15 – 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the manners for their management.
5.3. No personal data shall be collected from the Users at the use of the Internet site.
5.4. Cookies shall be collected at the use of the web site which preserve information about the settings of accessibility of the site and session cookies.
5.5. The Users may find more detailed information in the Cookies Policy. https://www.astermforni.com/cookie-policy/
- Final provisions
6.1. These General Terms represent the Contract for Use of the Service. It shall be deemed as concluded from the time of its first use by the Users. These General Terms shall have effect from the time of the first use of the Service by the Users to the time of suspension of its use.
6.2. The General Terms may be amended unilaterally by the Provider. In view of the circumstance that no registration is needed for the use of the Service, the Users who use the Service shall accept the new General Terms from the time of use after their amendment, without explicit notification about the amendment.
6.3. The possible invalidity of any of the provisions of these General Terms shall not result in the invalidity of the entire Contract.
6.4. The laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall be applied for the issues unsettled in this Contract related to the execution and the interpretation of this Contract.
6.5. All the disputes between the Parties under this Contract shall be settled by the competent Court or the Commission for Consumer Protection.
6.6. These General Terms shall enter into force for all the Users of https://www.astermforni.com/